At BOND Mobility, our mission is to improve people’s lives by providing the most options to move around your city. We challenge the conventional to create more livable cities. To do that, we have the most committed, collaborative, and ambitious team who is now looking for:
Vice President Global Operations
- Lead and grow BOND Mobility’s global mobility sharing business.
- Lead and engage with a team of highly professional experts in all aspects of Micro-Mobility Operations.
- Cooperate with the Vice President Sales to define synergies between our operational sharing presence in cities and BOND’s sales topline goals.
- Develop a multi-facet, P&L based, city management approach in order to understand all financially impacting parameters to reach profitability targets in our markets.
- Source and manage external partners and build strong commercial relationships.
- Together with Senior Management, Develop BOND’s global presence, scale and grow the business.
- Build strong procedures and playbooks.
- Analyze actual customer support structures, bring them to the next level in order to implement our vision of a premium customer relation.
- The Vice President Operations Global delivers his/her duties in Zurich, Switzerland and reports directly to the Chief Operating Officer.
Qualifications and experience
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, commerce, engineering or marketing
- At least 5 years of experience in the Mobility Industry on international level
- Relevant experience in various fields of Operations, experience in the Micro-Mobility industry is a must
- Experience in helping companies in identifying strategic improvements in their core business and in implementing those
- A proven track record of leading initiatives, hitting goals, and succeeding in a team environment
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- The right spirit to work in a fast growing and fast-moving start-up environment. You are self-motivated, proactive, data-driven by nature and have a high sense of accountability.
- We are operating in an international environment with our HQ in Zurich, Switzerland. Our company language is English. We expect a higher degree in English, both, speaking and writing.
What we offer
- The unique chance to become a key role player in a fast-growing, open-minded, respectful, culturally interesting company
- Highly competitive salary package in the heart of the Swiss Alps
Interested? Send a message to Corinne with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
BOND Mobility recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.