At BOND Mobility, our mission is to improve people’s lives by providing the most options to move around your city. We challenge the conventional to create more livable cities. To do that, we have the most committed, collaborative and ambitious team.
BOND is hiring an experienced UI/UX design expert to own the strategy and the day-to-day operations of our app design and brand efforts.
Dotted line to both Marketing and Product & Innovation, this is a balanced strategic and execution role that requires a leader with a strong creative background and interest in transportation/sharing economy, with a deep understanding of the importance this plays in our lives. You will play a key role in developing the BOND app ecosystem - including app improvements, new device settings, create new screens - and a brand book that stands out with all the variable applications, world-class communications, brand experiences, web, look and feels and more, that drive the business, and the brand identity, mission, and values forward.
You have general experience developing applications, the visual identity for consumer brands, and have developed compelling multi-channel creative. With an eye for aesthetic, you have the ability to solve big design challenges while sweating the smallest details. You have a strong portfolio of work and understand what it takes to develop great creativity.
We are open to remote working, ideally based in Brussels or Zurich.
What you'll do
- Own E2E marketing & product design strategy and process; from brand guidelines or customer journey through the app, to implementation.
- Evaluate and understand the brand and design concepts to take lead on integration efforts.
- Implement and expand upon both UX and UI deliverables, including wireframes, sitemaps, personas mockups and rapid prototypes.
- Support with UX research and work with development teams to ensure design solutions are understood and executed correctly.
- Integrate design with an awareness and understanding of browser sizes, device capabilities, and product functionality.
- Validate the UI design style guides within components and templates to help maintain quality and consistency across our digital products and marketing pages.
- Digital asset design and management execution, including building and maintaining asset libraries, managing style guide documentation, retouching/resizing images assets.
- Other duties as assigned.
- UX experience: research, user flows, wireframes, app, website, landing pages, hi-fidelity designs, etc.
- UI experience: brand book, end-to-end development experience; including brand guidelines, moodboards, final assets and applications across touchpoints (newsletter, social media, collaterals, signage and more).
- Ability to turn complex information into a clear narrative with experience, with strong designs following brand guidelines.
- Strategic with understanding of the digital design landscape, best practices for responsive design, technical considerations for multiple devices, etc.
- Meticulous attention to detail, organized and efficient. Must be able to work on projects with minimal direction in a fast-paced environment and adapt to shifts in business priorities.
- Build effective user-oriented experiences to ensure that our data-driven approach to digital marketing results in providing the best experience for our clients and prospects.
- Expertise knowledge of Sketch, Invision, and Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft Office - After Effects, Premier Pro, others ideal).
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines, whilst maintaining accuracy.
- Experience in B2C and B2B.
- Copywriting experience is a plus.
- Excellent technical communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork competencies.
- Sound analytical skills.
- Desire to thrive in a healthy and unique culture.
- We are operating in an international environment with our HQ in Zürich, Switzerland. Our company language is English. We expect a higher degree in English, both, speaking and writing.
What we offer
- Be part of the world’s first free-floating eBike sharing platform.
- Unique chance to become a key player in a fast-growing company, with opportunity to scale rapidly.
- Work with a global team of open-minded, respectful and motivated people with a lean structure.
- Competitive compensation package (salary and benefits) and free BOND rides, anywhere, anytime!
Interested? Send us a message with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org